2 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

CLEVELAND -- A Cleveland Fire Department spokesman tells Channel 3 that firefighters were called to a house in the 4300 block of West 156th Street Friday afternoon for carbon monoxide exposure.

The spokesman says five people at the location have been taken to the hospital to be treated. There is no word on their conditions.

A fire battalion remains on the scene.

Dominion East Ohio representatives have been called to the house along with city building and housing personnel.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wkyc.com/1b2KoEr