CLEVELAND -- The chandelier is in place. Now all that remains is the grand unveiling.
The massive, potentially record-setting outdoor chandelier in Playhouse Square, will be illuminated publicly for the first time in a special ceremony Friday night.
No tickets for "Dazzle the District" are required.
Here's a complete breakdown of "Dazzle the District" events:
5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Live music.
- Food and beverages available from restaurants of Playhouse Square.
- Hot Chelle Rae performs a free concert on the Euclid Avenue main stage.
- The chandelier lighting ceremony begins.
TIME LAPSE | Playhouse Square arch installed
Traffic will be impacted by "Dazzle the District." Here's a list of closures (all roads should reopen by 9 a.m. Saturday, May 3):
- Euclid Avenue is closed between East 13th and East 14th is closed.
- Euclid Avenue is closed between East 13th Street and East 18th Street.
- East 14th Street is closed between Euclid Avenue and Prospect Avenue.
- East 17th Street is closed between Prospect Avenue and just north of Euclid Avenue.
Hanging above Euclid at E. 14th, the chandelier is 20 feet tall and serves as the centerpiece of Playhouse Square's facelift.
This is just one of multiple elements within the renovation. Among the other additions are four massive namesake arches, new retro signage and multiple digital screens.
The first arch, which was put into place above E. 14th at Prospect on March 7, has been illuminated for weeks offering a golden glow above the street.