CLEVELAND -- Drivers take note. The City of Cleveland is moving around its portable traffic enforcement cameras.
The city has announced the new locations for the so-called Portable Camera Units or PCUs. The new locations will be active beginning May 1.
Here are the location for the portable traffic enforcement cameras as of May 1:
- West 104th Street & Madison Avenue
- 1500 Block of West 25th Street
- 7000 Block of Bessermer Avenue
- 12500 Berea Road
- 2600 Block of N. Moreland Boulevard
- 7600 Clark Avenue
- 15900 Lorain Avenue
- East 177 Block of Villaview Road
- 2300 Block of St. Clair Avenue
- 2200 Prospect Avenue
- 6600 Block of Fleet Avenue
- 4100 Block of Pearl Road
- 800 Block of East 140th Street
- 2400 Block of East 55th Street
- 3200 Block of West 65th Street
Legislation passed in Cleveland in May 2013 allowed the number of fixed traffic cameras to be increased from 24 to 49 and increased the use of the mobile, portable cameras from six to 15.