9 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

NORTH OLMSTED -- A portion of Clague Road was closed early Monday in North Olmsted as firefighters worked to extinguish a house fire.

The blaze, which happened in the 4800 block of Clague Road, reportedly sparked in an upstairs bathroom.

Fire officials say the two people inside safely escaped.

The incident remains under investigation.

Clague Road was closed between Mastick and Brookpark roads. It was shut down for approximately one hour.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wkyc.com/1gXPEwg