They also seized $14,503 in cash, four handguns and two cars
ELYRIA -- On March 17, the Elyria Police Department Narcotics and Neighborhood Impact Unit with the assistance of the Elyria police Detective Bureau and Elyria police Special Response Team kicked off a spring roundup that targeted narcotics dealers in the city of Elyria.
The roundup closed 15 open drug cases while adding an additional six new drug related cases that resulted in 21 arrests over a four-day period.
Detectives seized 160 grams of cocaine, 30 grams of heroin, 270 grams of marijuana, 220 unit doses of oxycodone and Opana pain medication and nine unit doses of Ecstasy/MDMA.
The unit also seized $14,503 in cash, four handguns, a 2002 Dodge Durango and a 2002 Acura MDX.
The arrests and charges are:
- Gregory Tillman: Trafficking in heroin
- Brian Foster: Outstanding warrant through Erie County Sheriff's Office for failure to report to jail
- Nicolaus Shores: Possession of crack cocaine, drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension
- Roy Pinkston: Permitting drug abuse, trafficking heroin, trafficking Schedule I drugs MDMA/Ecstasy
- Damiaus Kirk: Trafficking heroin, trafficking cocaine, trafficking heroin and having weapons under disability
- Samantha Lemmeyer: Outstanding bench warrant through Elyria Municipal Court for theft, possession of heroin and drug abuse instruments
- Donte Griffin: (2 Counts) trafficking in crack cocaine (juvenile specification), trafficking in crack cocaine, having weapons under disability, drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana
- Crystal Bohannon: Child endangering and permitting drug abuse
- Carrie Scholl: Trafficking in heroin
- Joey D. Wiseman: Trafficking cocaine (juvenile specification), possession of cocaine, tampering with evidence, possession of marijuana and an outstanding bench warrant through Elyria Municipal Court for domestic violence
- Ramon Clark: Trafficking in heroin and possessing criminal tools
- Ashley Siembida: (2 Counts) outstanding bench warrant through Elyria Municipal Court, both for theft.
- Joshua D. Scott: (2 Counts) trafficking in heroin
- Michael L. Lewis: Trafficking heroin
- Terrell Wingo: Trafficking heroin and possessing criminal tools
- Shaun Harris: (2 Counts) trafficking heroin and outstanding bench warrant through Elyria Municipal Court for theft
- Jason Harris: (2) bench warrants through Elyria Municipal Court for theft and failure to report for 90 days jail
- Joshua Moore: Trafficking Schedule II (Opana), possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia
- Selena Garcia: Possession of crack cocaine, permitting drug abuse and drug paraphernalia
- Tremaine White: Trafficking in heroin
- Demann Wilson: (2 Counts) trafficking in heroin, trafficking in cocaine, possession of cocaine, trafficking Schedule II oxycodone, possession of oxycodone, trafficking in marijuana and possession of marijuana