CLEVELAND -- The Indians have announced that the April 4 Home Opener against the Twins has sold out The game sold out in just 15 minutes.
It's the 22nd consecutive home opener sellout for the Indians and the 21st at Progressive Field.
Fans wishing to attend 2014 Opening Day still can secure tickets by purchasing a full season ticket package.
Single-Game tickets remain available for other 2014 games, including top promotional dates. Those include:
- May 3 vs. Chicago: Orel Hershiser bobblehead courtesy of Meritech
- May 31 vs. Oakland: Brohio bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale
- June 3 vs. Boston: Michael Bourn bobblehead courtesy of Shearer's
- June 21 vs. Detroit: Omar Vizquel jersey courtesy of Medical Mutual/Vizquel Hall of Fame induction
- July 5 vs. Kansas City: Larry Doby jersey courtesy of Sherwin-Williams
- July 8 vs. New York: Jason Kipnis bobblehead courtesy of FirstEnergy
- August 2 vs. Texas: Jim Thome statue courtesy of KeyBank
New this year, fans on five dates - May 3, May 31, June 21, July 8 and August 2 -- can guarantee they receive a promotional item by adding a Promo Pass ticket to their ticket purchase for just $5.
This program is optional, and fans can still arrive early to receive a promotional item without a Promo Pass ticket. Fans who choose to reserve an item by buying a Promo Pass ticket will be able to pick it up during the game at convenient redemption kiosks. For more information on Promo Pass visit Indians.com/PromoPass.
For all ticket information and to purchase tickets, visit Indians.com/Tickets.