Are you your NFL team's biggest fan? Here's your chance to prove it!
All you need is a picture of you at an NFL game or sporting your team's gear and your loyalty could pay off with passes to the Pro Football Hall of Fame's 2014 Enshrinement Weekend festivities - including the 2014 Hall of Fame game featuring the New York Giants and Buffalo Bills!
Simply upload a picture of you at an NFL game HERE or in the form below and your entered to win a 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival Fan Package featuring the following items:
- · (2) Tickets to the Enshrinement Celebration Fan Party – Sat. Aug. 2, 2014 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- · (2) Tickets to the Enshrinement Ceremony – Sat. Aug. 2, 2014 7 p.m.
- · (2) Tickets to the Fan Appreciation Tailgate Party – Sun. Aug. 3, 2014 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- · (2) Tickets to the NFL/ Hall of Fame Game – Sun. Aug. 3, 2014 8 p.m.
- · (2) Tickets for Admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- · (1) 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame Yearbook (ARV $10)
Complete rules can be found at the bottom of the page. For more information about the 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement weekend, click here.
NOTE: THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
PFHOF Fandemonium Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Birthday Club Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2014, and who are legal residents of Ohio. Employees and contractors of WKYC-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How ToEnter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, June 16, 2014, and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, June 22, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Internet Entry.Enter between 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) Monday, June 16, 2014, and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, June 22, 2014, (the "Entry Period") by visiting Sponsor's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wkyc.channel3, click on the Fandemonium link, submitting one (1) photograph that captures a picture of you at a NFL game or wearing any NFL team jersey. Complete all required information and follow all posted instructions. Each photo submission must be an authentic, original photograph, taken by the contestant identified on the entry, and the contestant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. Photos featuring more than one individual will be disqualified from the sweepstakes. If a minor is shown, the entrant must be the legal guardian for that child. All digital entries should be at the highest resolution possible. Sponsor will accept the jpeg format, no larger than 1megabyte in size. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary cropping. Photograph must have been taken no earlier than January 1, 2012. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor reserves the rights to disqualify any entry that is alleged to infringe on any third-party's intellectual property rights, refuse any photograph it determines to be unacceptable, indecent or inappropriate.
Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, June 22, 2014.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about Monday, June 23, 2014.
5. Prizes and Odds. The winner will receive a 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival Fan Package from the Pro Football Hall of Fame featuring the following items:
· (2) Tickets to the Enshrinement Celebration Fan Party – Sat. Aug. 2, 2014 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2121 George Halas Dr. NW Canton, OH 44708 (ARV $140)
· (2) Tickets to the Enshrinement Ceremony – Sat. Aug. 2, 2014 7 p.m.
2121 George Halas Dr. NW Canton, OH (ARV $70)
· (2) Tickets to the Fan Appreciation Tailgate Party – Sun. Aug. 3, 2014 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
2121 George Halas Dr. NW Canton, OH (ARV $140)
· (2) Tickets to the NFL/ Hall of Fame Game – Sun. Aug. 3, 2014 8 p.m.
2121 George Halas Dr. NW Canton, OH (ARV $128)
· (2) Tickets for Admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame 2121 George Halas Dr. NW Canton, OH (ARV $46)
· (1) 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame Yearbook (ARV $10)
Total package ARV $534
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified via the email address and phone number provided on winner's entry form within 24 hours of their selection. Winner must respond to Sponsor's notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond to such email notification or within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. To claim prize, the Winner must complete Sponsor's affidavit of eligibility. Upon completion and receipt of affidavit of eligibility, A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable, nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised bya virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of the Pro Football Hall of Fame or Fawcett Stadium, including schedule changes, closures, postponements or cancellations. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant's submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsors.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Fandemonium Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after July 31, 2014), or a copy of these Official Rules, visit wkyc.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Fandemonium Sweepstakes, WKYC-TV, 1333 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please Mac Mahaffee at (216) 344-3364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.