• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

7-year-old accidentally eats pot

A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. The mom had no idea.

http://www.wkyc.com/video/3644107883001/53403670001/7-year-old-accidentally-eats-pot http://videos.usatoday.net/Brightcove2/29906170001/2014/06/29906170001_3644077529001_thumbnail-for-video-3643679122001.jpg?pubId=29906170001 7-year-old accidentally eats pot A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. The mom had no idea. legalillegalcoloradoHealthpotmarijuanaediblechildmedicaladolescentKUSANational NewsDrugshospital 00:37

More Videos