Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

Backyard fire pit causes gas line to explode

Backyard fire pit causes gas line to explode

Spokane, Washington fire officials said a natural gas line exploded from the heat from a nearby fire pit.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.

Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Backyard fire pit causes gas line to explode

Spokane, Washington fire officials said a natural gas line exploded from the heat from a nearby fire pit. VPC