Thousands of people woke up without electricity Wednesday morning thanks to Mother Nature’s stormy attitude.
There were thousands without power throughout the day but that number dwindled to almost nothing by mid-afternoon. But a new line of wind and storms pushed the numbers back up again after 4 p.m.
Here are the current outage numbers reported by FirstEnergy as of 12 a.m., Thursday morning.
- Cuyahoga County: 1,255, down from1,567
- Geauga County: 1,102, up from 834
- Ashtabula County: 524, up from 250
- Summit County: 395, down from 3,410
- Lorain County: fewer than 5, down from 13
- Medina County: 75, up from 55
- Portage County: 2,536, up from 1,108
MORE WEATHER COVERAGE
- FORECAST | Extended 7-day weather outlook
- DOWNLOAD | Free WKYC weather app
NOTE: These outage numbers will be updated throughout the morning, so check back frequently for the most recent information.
© 2017 WKYC-TV