I did a double take the moment I saw the price. In the almost two decades that I've been showcasing deals and un-boxing tech, I've never seen a spring sale beat Black Friday prices on tech.
Today, a Black Friday Door Buster that was originally $170 and sold on both Black Friday 2018 and Cyber Monday for $39.99 is now $29.99.
Just in time for spring travel where some noise cancelation, wireless streaming and outdoor-ready tech could come in handy, the most well-reviewed audio brand in the world right now (check the reviews on Amazon even though I found a lower price), is a complete steal.
The deal you can score right now at its lowest price is tied to top audio and one of the most well-reviewed brands in the world - Treblab. They compete directly with Beats - and you can read the reviews for yourself. These are the best headphones most people will ever own.
Click the play button to see the Treblab XR800 headphones in action.
- Crystal clear award-winning audio
- Waterproof, sweat proof and sport headphones
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- The best audio, bass and treble available for the price
- The most durable and sport-ready / gym-ready headphones you can buy
- Exceeded every single one of our audio tests
- Front runner at CES
- Compatible with Apple / Android and virtually any Bluetooth smartphone or device
- A whopping 9 hours of battery life
- HD Microphone for hands-free calling
- Black Friday pricing right now
**Lifetime warranty, case and accessories included
Want to score a pair for free? Get on my deal list!
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.