Come celebrate winter and the beauty of ice at North Coast Harbor Ice Fest 2018 and you could end up flying to one of the coolest places on earth... Iceland!
North Coast Harbor, WOW air and WKYC are teaming up for the WOW Iceland Sweepstakes where one lucky person will win a pair of round trip tickets on WOW air to visit the home of the Northern Lights.
All you have to do to enter is fill out the form below and then be at the North Coast Harbor Ice Fest 2018 when the winner's name is announced at 6pm on Monday January 15.
A free event, this year's Ice Fest is full of outdoor fun for the entire family! Almost 30 ice displays will be set up on the walk way between the Science Center and Rock Hall. Take a seat and pose for pictures in the WKYC Ice Throne. In addition, the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum will host FREE admission for the day.
Here are some more of the fun activities you and your family can enjoy...
- Visit the Cleveland Monster’s booth
- Slide down the North Coast Harbor Ice Slide
- Meet & Greet “Snow Sisters” at the WKYC Channel 3 Ice Throne (10:30am-12:30pm)
- 30 minute Carving Demonstrations 11am – 5pm
- Free Face Painting 11am-1pm
- DJ Arctic & the fire and light LED performers 5:30pm
- WOW air Fire & Ice Tower lighting 5:45PM
- WOW air Iceland GIVEAWAY drawing 6:00pm
- Food Truck 5:30pm-7pm
So bundle up and bring the whole family to enjoy North Coast Harbor, where the city meets the lake in Downtown Cleveland!
Can't see the entry form? CLICK HERE
Wow Iceland! Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “WOW Iceland Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Ohio who reside in the City of Cleveland, Ohio and the following counties: Ashland, OH; Ashtabula, OH; Carroll, OH; Cuyahoga, OH; Erie, OH; Geauga, OH; Holmes, OH; Huron, OH; Lake, OH; Lorain, OH; Medina, OH; Portage, OH; Richland, OH; Stark, OH; Summit, OH; Tuscarawas, OH; and Wayne, OH and are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Downtown Cleveland Alliance (“Sponsor”), WKYC (“Administrator”), North Coast Harbor, the City of Cleveland, WOW Airlines and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (E.T.) on Monday, January 8, 2018 and end at 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) on Monday, January 15, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Online Entry. Enter by visiting WKYC’s contest page at (http://www.wkyc.com/contests) completing all of the required information (name, phone and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries limited to only one (1) email address entry per person. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) on Monday, January 15, 2018
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held at approximately 5:15 p.m. (E.T.) on Monday, January 15, 2018 at the North Coast Harbor Ice Fest. Winner must be present to win. In the event the person selected as the winner is not present another person may be selected by random drawing.
5. Prizes and Odds. The winner will receive a voucher good for two (2) round trip flights on WOW Airlines from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport to Keflavík International Airport in Reykjavik, Iceland. Voucher is valid for return flights until December 15, 2018 and is not valid for travel from June 15, 2018 through August 31, 2018. Both sets of flights must be taken at the same time (i.e. two people on the same outbound flight and the same two people on the same inbound flight). Luggage check-in, taxes and charges are included. Meals, lodging, travel to and from the airports, and other expenses not included.
Winner and his or her guest must have valid passports for travel. No substitutions allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal or greater value should any unforeseen circumstance occur.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The Winner will be notified via public announcement on the date of the drawing, provisionally scheduled for Monday January 15, 2018 at the North Coast Harbor Ice Fest 2018, located between the Great Lakes Science Center at 601 Erieside Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at 1100 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114. Winner must be present to receive prize. Failure of winner to respond to notification in person before 7:00 p.m. E.T. may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must personally visit the WOW tent at the North Coast Harbor Ice Fest. Valid photo identification will be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for operation of WOW Airlines, including schedule changes, closures, postponements or cancellations.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The WOW Iceland Sweepstakes is sponsored by Downtown Cleveland Alliance. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available January 30, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Wow Iceland Sweepstakes to 1333 Lakeside Ave.. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at 216-344-3364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.