The popular shopping center’s concert series, Legacy Live, returns on Saturday, June 11 and will feature shows from 5-8 p.m. every Saturday through September 3. All concerts will be located on The Lawn, located between California Pizza Kitchen and Bar Louie.
Here is a list of dates and corresponding music acts that will perform on each Saturday evening throughout the summer:
- June 11: East Wind (Classic Rock)
- June 18: Discovery Band (Motown/R&B/Funk)
- June 25: No Moss Band (Classic Rock)
- July 2: Fabulous Blue Moons (Oldies)
- July 9: Ricky & the Rockets (Classic Rock)
- July 16: The Blue Drivers (Blues/Swing)
- July 23: Blue Lunch (Jazz/Swing/Blues)
- July 30: 45RPM (Classic Rock)
- August 6: Nitebridge (Motown/R&B)
- August 13 Revolution Pie (Beatles Tribute)
- August 20 Jump the Gun (Classic Rock/Funk)
- August 27 Replay (Oldies)
Legacy Village offers more details about ‘Art in the Village’ and farmers market events:
Art in the Village: June 4 – 5
The annual Art in the Village, one of the first art events of the season, will help kick off a season of warm weather fun on Saturday, June 4 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, June 5 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The work of more than 100 artists will be on display featuring mediums including painting, jewelry, photography, sculpture, ceramics and more. This show will also contain a separate craft marketplace.
Great music complements art with live concerts:
- Saturday, June 4:
- Noon to 3 p.m. – Cats on Holiday (Roots/Zydeco)
- 4 to 7 p.m – Justo and Havana Nights (Latin/Soul
- Sunday, June 5
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Lea Marra & the Dream Catchers (Folk/Alt Country)
- 3 to 6 p.m. – Swamp Boogie Band (Classic Rock)
North Union Farmers Market: Sundays, June 12 – September 25
Legacy Village Market spotlights the fresh tastes of summer every Sunday from June 12 to September 25, 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Located on Cedar Road in The Capital Grille parking lot, the Market features fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more.
All Legacy Village guests will have the opportunity to enjoy outdoor adult beverages while shopping every day from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Drinks can be purchased from participating restaurants including Bar Louie, Brio Italian Grille, The Melting Pot, Wild Mango, California Pizza Kitchen and the Hyatt Place Gallery Bar.
Per Legacy Village: Alcoholic beverages must be in the designated plastic cups and no cans, glass bottles or drinks brought into Legacy Village are permitted.