CLEVELAND — Mark your calendars!
The 41st annual Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland, presented by KeyBank, is set for June 25-27 at Playhouse Square. On Friday night, event organizers announced the lineup of acts coming to Cleveland with a reception and concert at Nighttown, featuring world-class saxophonist Eli Degibri.
A cappella group Take 6, along with saxophonist Kirk Whalum, will kick off Tri-C JazzFest on Thursday, June 25 at KeyBank State Theatre. The show begins at 7:45 p.m.
Here's a rundown of the rest of the 41st annual Tri-C Jazz Fest:
- Fly Higher: Charlie Parker @ 100 - Friday, June 26 at Ohio Theatre, 6 p.m.
- Angélique Kidjo + Spanish Harlem Orchestra - Friday, June 26 at KeyBank State Theatre, 7:45 p.m.
- John Mayall and Walter Trout: Survivor Tour - Friday, June 26 at Allen Theatre, 10:15 p.m.
- Julian Lage + Emmet Cohen - Saturday, June 27 at Ohio Theatre, 1 p.m.
- Karriem Riggins + Joel Ross - Saturday, June 27 at Allen Theatre, 3:30 p.m.
- Charles Lloyd - Saturday, June 27 at Allen Theatre, 6 p.m.
- Punch Brothers - Saturday, June 27 at KeyBank State Theatre, 7:45 p.m.
Cha Wa - Saturday, June 27 at Allen Theatre, 10:15 p.m.
Single tickets will go on sale April 1, but you can guarantee yourself a seat at every show by purchasing a full festival pass. The pass is $275 and includes a ticket to all nine indoor concerts, an invite to the opening night party, and other perks and discounts.
For more information, visit tri-cjazzfest.com.