CLEVELAND -- It’s almost time for one of music’s biggest nights.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has revealed who will be in Cleveland as special guest presenters for the 2018 induction ceremony.
- Mary J Blige presenting for Nina Simone; Andra Day performing for Nina Simone
- Brittany Howard presenting for Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- Ann Wilson presenting for The Moody Blues
- Brandon Flowers presenting for The Cars
- Howard Stern presenting for Bon Jovi
The ceremony will be held April 14 at Cleveland’s historic Public Hall. An edited version will air on HBO May 5 at 8 p.m.
This year’s inductees include Bon Jovi, The Moody Blues, The Cars, Dire Straits, Nina Simone and Sister Rosetta Tharpe. It marks the 33rd induction ceremony.
►CLICK HERE for in-depth bios about each inductee
The Rock Hall will host a week of events leading up to the ceremony, including unveiling the all new Hall of Fame, featuring the 2018 Inductee exhibit. The new floor will open on Saturday, April 7 during Celebration Day at the museum with a performance by 2018 Inductee Richie Sambora, free admission and a firework show.
►CLICK HERE to see the full list of everybody inducted