CLEVELAND — Summer will be here before you know it (yes, really), and with it comes one of Northeast Ohio's great traditional attractions!
The Cleveland Tall Ships Festival will return to the Lake Erie waterfront from July 7-10. Eight grand vessels will set up shop near the north side of FirstEnergy Stadium, and the event will also feature "live entertainment, exhibits, food and beverage options and tours aboard the fleet."
The restored and replica ships all hail from Canada, the United States, and Spain. With just over two months to go until launch, we're getting a first look at the boats that will dock in Cleveland in 2022.
Check out our gallery below:
PHOTOS: The fleet of tall ships coming to Cleveland for this year's festival
Tickets for the Tall Ships Festival are on sale now HERE. The prices are listed as follows:
- General admission: $20
- Seniors (65+), veterans and military: $17
- Children ages 3-12: $17
- Three-day GA pass (Friday-Sunday): $50
- Early boarding + GA Day Pass: $55
- VIP Fast Pass: $125
- Tall Ships All Access: $300
- Parade of Sail + Captain’s Reception (Thursday): $100
More local events:
- 2022 Catawba Island Boat Show returns this Friday to Port Clinton
- Summer in Akron: 2022 events schedule announced
- 'The Price is Right' 50th anniversary tour coming to Cleveland's West Side Market on May 6
- First Annual Diversity Week coming to Beck Center in Lakewood
- 5th Annual Pup Crawl: UNLEASHED! returns to downtown Willoughby in June