- 1 loaf frozen take and bake French loaf
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 1 loaf frozen take and bake bread for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Carefully cut baguette crosshatch with a serrated knife, making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom of the bread.
- Combine melted unsalted butter, 3 cloves minced garlic, 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and 1 cup shredded fontina cheese, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. dried basil, and 1 tsp. dried oregano in a bowl.
- Stuff bread with butter and cheese mixture, stuffing cheese mixture in each crosshatch.
- Wrap bread in foil and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then unwrap foil and serve.