There is a lot going on over at Gordon Square Arts District on the West Side; and we invited Carrie Carpenter, the President and Executive Director, to give us an update!
Here are the questions Hollie & Alexa asked Carrie:
- Carrie – for folks who might now know, where is the Gordon Square Arts District and how did it come into existence?
- What businesses do you feel are the anchors of the district?
- Talk about some of the different events and projects that the district has hosted?
- Where do you get a lot of support from the district and are there things that the public can do to support the area?
- And talk about why you feel neighborhoods like Gordon Square Arts District are so important to our overall health?
Have you ever been to Gordon Square Arts District? Will you go check it out? Find us on social media at ‘Live on Lakeside’ and let us know!
For More Information: