Is there anything more satisfying than helping a young person get ahead? At Youth Opportunities Unlimited, they do it every day- but now they need your help! President & CEO Craig Dorn stopped by to tell Hollie & Joe how we can all get involved!
Here’s what Hollie & Joe wanted to know from Craig:
- What kinds of jobs are you looking for?
- Why should businesses hire teens?
- What is the process for hiring youth?
- How is this program beneficial to employers and businesses?
- What training is available for employers and youth?
- Is there a cost?
Do you have a business that could get involved with Y.O.U.? Do you have a child that could benefit from the Y.O.U. program? Tweet us @LIVEONLakeside or find us on Facebook and Instagram at Live on Lakeside and let us know!
For More Information:
Youth Opportunities Unlimited
Become a summer employer!
216-973-0996 ~ Ask for Karen Curtis
Or visit YouthOpportunities.org to register!