Looking for a way to stay up until midnight? Coffee is everyone’s best friend. Owner of Caruso’s Coffee, Dominic Caruso is here to help you stay awake! He shares 3 different coffee cocktail recipes perfect for any party. The first is a shot of Caruso’s cold brew coffee with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky. That will really wake you up! Then a mix of chocolate, cold brew, almond milk and Maker’s Mark that will always do the trick. Lastly, a drink to rejuvenate you the day after and help with that hang over. A mix of extra strong and hot coffee, ginger, cinnamon and a little chocolate to help settle your stomach and make you feel brand new!
Here are the questions Hollie & Alexa asked Dominic:
- Coffee has never been more popular - is there a lot of pressure to come up with new and different coffee based drinks or do the ideas just pop right into your head?
- Let’s talk about what you’ve brought today...
- What are the most popular flavors that people are putting into their coffees these days?
- What do you think is the perfect ratio of coffee to the other things that we put in it? Should coffee always be the main ingredient?
- It seems like cold coffee drinks are on the rise...how true is that and what do you think is driving that movement?
- There are so many different kinds of coffee - what is your favorite?
- What are the biggest challenges that you face as a coffee company?
For More Information: