We are so excited to share that The Elizabeth Severance Prentiss Center for Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, that is located at MetroHealth Medical Center on Cleveland’s near west side, has been named to the U.S. News Best Nursing Homes list for 2018-2019! Dr. James Campbell, who is a geriatrician – a doctor who specializes in care of the elderly – was here today to tell us more. And, by the way, Dr. Campbell has been working at MetroHealth Medical Center for more than 25 years!
Here is what Michael & Alexa wanted to know from Dr. Campbell:
- Dr. Campbell– what does a recognition like this mean?
- Why is the designation as a “5-star facility” so important?
- The integration between the Prentiss center and MetroHealth is great for a patient because of the electronic medical record…can you talk about that?
- What types of activities do you have for patients?
- So often it falls to families to select a nursing center for a parent or loved one – what should people be looking for?
- Why is a facility like the Prentiss center sometimes even a better idea than having an elderly parent or loved one staying at home?
Do you have a loved one who needs 24 hour care? Would you consider using the Elizabeth Severance Prentiss Center for Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation? Find us on social media at ‘Live on Lakeside’ and let us know!
For More Information: