I think it’s safe to say you’ve probably never seen a festival like this! Lights, color, music – and pyrotechnics! It’s the FireFish Festival! On the show today to tell us all about it were FireFish Director Emily Hoag and Schuler White who is the CEO of the Ohio Burn Unit and Pyro Technician for the Burning of the Fish.
Below are the questions Alexa & Hollie asked:
- Why is the festival called FireFish?
- This is the fifth year of the festival. What is new and exciting this year?
- What is the Burning of the Fish and how does it happen?
- Schuyler, as a Hollywood stuntman you travel all around the country. Why work in Lorain?
- Lorain has seen some exciting development lately with new restaurants and cocktail bars. How is FireFish connected to all that? Will people who come to the festival get to see some of the new things happening in Lorain?
- How can people learn more and get involved?
Find us on social media, ‘Live on Lakeside’, and let us know if you will attend the FireFish Festival
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Friday, September 20 – 4-11pm
Saturday, September 21st – 11am-11pm
Broadway Ave. Downtown Lorain