The 5th annual “It’s Time to Talk” presented by YWCA Greater Cleveland is coming up next week! Heather Steranka-Petit, Manager of Learning Programs for YWCA Greater Cleveland and Karen Williams, Founder & CEO of HaHA Institute, and a Keynote Speaker at this year’s event, share more!
Here are the questions Michael asked Heather and Karen:
1. What is the purpose/goal of the “It’s Time to Talk” event on February 15th?
2. This is the 5th year that the YWCA of Greater Cleveland is holding this event, how has the event changed over the years?
3. The theme this year is “Can Humor Heal?” How can people use humor for transformation and healing?
4. How can you use humor to improve communication skills with others?
5. Who should attend the event?
6. What will attendees walk away with after the event?
7. What happens after the event? What can people do to continue the conversation?
For More Information:
5th Annual “It’s Time To Talk” Event
Friday, February 15th
@ TRI-C East ~ The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Humanities Center
8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Visit YWCAOfCleveland.org to purchase tickets!