“Believe in Dreams” is a non-profit organization that has a very special & meaningful mission: to fulfill dreams of economically disadvantaged youth who have survived non-medical adversity. Katie Eichenauer, the Executive Director of Believe in Dreams, and Eddie Cheyfitz, Director of Development at Believe in Dreams, sat down with Hollie & Joe to tell you more about the organizations and to give a preview of their upcoming gala & auction.
Here are the questions Hollie & Joe asked:
- Can you please share some more about WHAT “Believe in Dreams” is and how you help kids in our community?
- How does a child get nominated?
- Talk about your partnerships with other non-profits around Cleveland and the CWRU Social Work program.
- Can you please share a couple examples of dream experiences?
- How is “Believe in Dreams” funded?
- You have a very special event coming up on February 2nd. Please tell us more about the Gala!
- How can those watching get involved if interested?
Do you know a child who should be nominated for Believe in Dreams? Tweet us @LIVEONLakeside or find us on Facebook at LIVE on Lakeside and let us know!
"A Night of Dreams” Gala & Auction!
Saturday, February 2nd
@ The Ritz-Carlton
1515 West 3rd Street in Cleveland
Cocktail Reception | 6 PM
Dinner & More | 7 PM - 11 PM
For More Information on the Organization:
Believe in Dreams
Located 23245-B Mercantile Road in Beachwood
You can call them at: 440-484-2376
Or Email Katie at: email@example.com