We are truly blessed to have such an incredible food scene in Northeast Ohio and if you are looking for a new restaurant to try, look no further than Hyde Park Restaurant Group’s newest concept, Bull & Bird Steakhouse, in Chagrin Falls! Hollie and Alexa were joined today by Executive Chef of Bull & Bird Steakhouse, Kevin Foley, for lunch!
Here are the questions Hollie & Alexa asked:
What are you going to be making for us today?
How have things been going at Bull & Bird Steakhouse?
What else is on the menu?
What are your hours?
Anything special going on or coming up this Spring?
Can people hold parties or special events there?
Have you been to Bull & Bird? Will you be going soon? Will you be trying this recipe? Tweet us @LIVEONLakeside or find us on Facebook/Instagram at LIVE on Lakeside and let us know!
For More Information:
Here is the Recipe:
Shrimp & Pasta Arrabbiata
11 21/25 Shrimp, cleaned
1oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbls. Chili Herb Oil (see recipe)
7 oz Chitarrine Pasta
12 oz. Arrabbiata Sauce (see recipe)
1 Tbls. Basil Chiffonade
1 Tsp. Salt & Pepper
1 Tbls. Pecorino Romano
- Toss shrimp with 1 Tbls. Of chili herb oil & cook.
- Place pasta in pasta water until hot; drain well.
- In a sauté pan, heat the Arrabbiata sauce; add pasta and toss until incorporated.
- Place pasta in the center of a pasta bowl.
- Top with shrimp.
- Garnish with a drizzle (1 Tbl.) of the chili herb oil, pecorino Romano and basil chiffonade.
Chili Herb Oil
1 C. Fresh Oregano, minced
2 C. Fresh Basil, minced
1 Bunches Parsley, minced
1/2 C. Calabrian Chili Paste
2 Tbls. Kosher Salt
1/2 Tbl. Ground Black Pepper
2 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
(1) 16oz Cans 74-40 Tomatoes
1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 C. Garlic, minced
1 C. Sweet Onions, minced
1 Tbs. Calabrian Chili Paste
1/2 Tbs. Kosher Salt
1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1 Sprigs Fresh Oregano
- Saute garlic and onion in extra virgin olive oil on medium heat until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, cooking for 25 minutes.
- Cool Sauce and refrigerate.