You all remember the housing crisis back in 2009. Well it hit our area particularly hard and many places and plots of land were abandoned. Thankfully, a unique company came together to help our county recover. Gus Frangos is the President and General Council of Cuyahoga Land Bank and he’s here to explain…
Below are the questions Hollie & Alexa asked:
- Tell us how this formed – and what a Land Bank is…
- And you have 10 years of results!
- It’s so great that improves the look of our city – and the economy – but what I think is so important is that it stabilizes neighborhoods…!
- You really have a reason to celebrate! And that’s what you’re going to do! Tell us about that…
- And so you’re not only making Cuyahoga County look better – you’re helping people have better lives! How does the Charities portion of your organization do that?
What do you think of this segment? Find us on social media @ ‘Live on Lakeside’ and let us know!
FOR MORE INFO: