Cuyahoga Community College’s Black American Council is celebrating their 50th Anniversary by hosting a gala to remember and reflect on their legacy. Here to share more on how you can attend was Director Jacques O. Smith.
Below are the questions Hollie & Alexa asked:
- First, What is The Black American Council at Tri-C?
- One of the important aspects of the council is providing mentorship. Tell me about this.
- How many people are involved and participate in the BAC?
- An important aspect of the Council is providing scholarships. Tell me about this.
- Tell us about 50th anniversary this year with a special event. Tell me about this and how can people be a part of it.
- How has The Black American Council made a difference at Tri-C and for students?
- You were a part of the Black American Council as a Tri-C student.
Find us on social media, ‘Live on Lakeside’, and let us know if you are going to attend this gala.
FOR MORE INFO:
Cuyahoga Community College Black American Council
50th Anniversary Gala
Saturday, September 28th | 6pm - 11pm
Cleveland Marriott East