CLEVELAND — There will soon be an addition to the family of our Sara Shookman.
At the end of Monday's Front Row, Sara announced that she and her husband Angelo are expecting their second child in June of 2022. You might remember that Sara gave birth to daughter Isla in 2020.
"We’re so thrilled to be adding to our family. Isla loves babies and can’t wait to be a big sister," Sara said prior to the show. "Angelo and I each have one younger sister. There’s no love like that sibling relationship. Girl or boy – we’ll see! We’re praying for a healthy baby, (and I’m hoping to feel a little better soon in the second trimester! It’s been rough)."
Sara and Angelo welcomed Isla Elizabeth Scott DiFranco into the world in May of 2020. Isla checked in at eight pounds, seven ounces at her birth, measuring 21 1/4 inches long. Soon, she'll have a little brother or sister.
Congratulations to Sara, Angelo, and Isla!
- 3News anchor Laura Caso, husband David welcome baby boy
- The TINY secret is out – Laura Caso is a proud mom-to-be!
- 3News meteorologist Matt Wintz, wife Stephanie welcome baby boy Wyatt
- 3News digital sports reporter/host Ben Axelrod, wife Torey, welcome new baby boy
- 3News digital executive producer Ryan Haidet, wife Leah welcome baby daughter
- WATCH: 3News anchors share words of wisdom for Laura Caso ahead of the arrival of her son
- Sara Shookman returns to anchor 3News today!
- Baby Isla makes 3News debut with mom, anchor Sara Shookman
- 3News anchor Sara Shookman, husband Angelo welcome baby girl
- 3News' Sara Shookman shares journey with pregnancy during this pandemic with Cleveland Magazine