CLEVELAND — In this season of milestones for the Cleveland Browns, we saw another one on Wednesday as Jim Donovan presented the very first playoff edition of "Hey Jimmy" on Front Row.
The Browns are moving on to face the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday in the AFC Divsional Playoffs coming off of the remarkable 48-37 win over the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the Wild Card game at Heinz Field.
Click here for more Browns coverage
"The Voice of the Browns" gleefully opened up the mailbag to answer some of your questions as this amazing playoff run continues. One of the questions this week will even take you inside how Jimmy prepares for each radio broadcast.
Here's what you wanted to know during this week's "Hey Jimmy":
- Why don't the Browns utilize Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt in the backfield together at the same time? (By the way, that question was sent in by Amin from Green who is the father of our very own Amani Abraham)
- What do the Browns need to do to pull out a win in Kansas City?
- And how many hours do Jimmy and Doug Dieken spend to prepare to do the radio broadcasts each week?
You can get your question for Jim Donovan answered during a future edition of 'Hey Jimmy!' Simply text your question to us (216) 344-3300, and we'll select three to be answered each Wednesday on Front Row.
We look forward to hearing from you! In the meantime, check out Jimmy's Take from Sunday night's epic win over the Steelers:
More from Jimmy:
- 'An amazing feat': Looking back at Cleveland Browns' historic playoff victory over Pittsburgh Steelers on Donovan & Dino
- Must Watch | Relive last night's final moments of the Cleveland Browns' game with the Voice of the Browns Jim Donovan
- Goodnight, Pittsburgh: Cleveland Browns stun Steelers 48-37 for 1st playoff win since 1994, will face Kansas City Chiefs next week