The 6th Annual “Soup 4 The Soul” is coming up later this month. Zoup Co-Owner Engy Rofail and Regional Manager Daniale Hofe joined Tiffany in the kitchen to tell us more.
Here are the questions Tiffany asked Engy & Daniale:
- What is Strengthening Our Students (S.O.S) Soup 4 The Soul.
- How did it start?
- Who does it Benefit?
- When did Zoup get involved?
- Why did Zoup get involved?
- What soups are you serving?
- What else is going on at Soup 4 the Soul VI?
Have you ever been to Zoup? What’s your favorite kind of soup? Find us on social media at ‘We The People WKYC’ and let us know!
For More Information:
6th Annual Soup 4 The Soul
by SOS: Strengthening Our Students
Sat, February 23, 2019 | 1:30 – 6 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East/Mayfield Village | 700 Beta Drive, Cleveland
Cost: $25 | Register: Eventbrite