The power of one person's determination to make a positive difference in their community... especially during a challenging time...not only creates change but a legacy as well and that's the inspiration behind the book "Mrs. Morhard and the Boys." Here with more are author Ruth Hanford Morhard and Al Morhard.
Below are the questions Tiffany asked Ruth & Al:
- Ruth, what inspired you to write this book?
- Ruth, why did Mrs. Morhard start the boys’ baseball leagues.
- Ruth, how were Mrs. Morhard’s leagues different from today’s Little League?
- Al, how were the Cleveland Indians involved with your mother’s leagues?
- Al, did you continue playing sports after the leagues ended?
- Al, what impact did your mother’s boys’ baseball leagues have on you?
Visit our social media, ‘We The People’ and let us know if you will read Mrs. Morhard and the Boys
For More Information:
Mrs. Morhard and the Boys
Author Presentation & Signing
Saturday, September 14, 1 PM
at the Baseball Heritage Museum