In today's bibb-lio-file segment... we discussed the book On Her Own Ground: The Life and Times of Madam C. J. Walker. On the show today was the author A'Lelia Bundles.
The questions Leon asked were:
1. Tell us about your great-great-grandmother.
2. What brings you to our City?
3. How has the legacy of Madam C. J. Walker impacted you as a writer and family member?
4. What led you to begin writing about your Her?
5. Your book 'On Her Own Ground: The Life and Times is Madam C. J. Walker' has been optioned and developed into a limited series that begins streaming on March 20. What's that process like from the author's perspective?
6. Why do you think it's important for people to know History?
CONTACT INFO: aleliabundles.com