Sid's Play, Learn, & Grow Space is a fundraiser that will benefit a memorial space at the new Bay Village library in honor of four-year-old Sidney Heidrick. Sadly, Sidney passed away 4 and a half years ago in a tragic drowning accident. Sid's aunts Colleen Clayton and Laura Toetz were on the show today.
The questions Tiffany & Leon were:
1. Tell us about Sid and why you chose the library space to honor his memory.
2. What are you raising money for? How much? What will all the money be used for?
3. Tell us about the Bay library project?
4. What are your fundraising events?
5. Are you a non-profit?
6. How can people help you reach your goal?
7. Where can our viewers go to get more information?
CONTACT INFO: SidsPlayLearnAndGrowSpace.com