The Cleveland Section National Council of Negro Women, Inc. is hosting an African American Women's Health Awareness Day event. Monica McClelland and Sherldean Davis was on the show with a preview.
The questions Tiffany asked were:
1. Tell us briefly about the National Council of Negro Women and the Cleveland Section NCNW
2. Why is it important to have an African American Women’s Health Awareness Day?
3. What type of wellness professionals will be on the program?
4. What is special about the Cleveland Section NCNW 2020 luncheon?
5. What are you hoping to achieve by having the African American Women’s Health Awareness
6. How can we learn more about the Cleveland Section National Council of Negro Women and
African American Women's Health Awareness Day
Saturday, March 21| 2-4 PM |FREE
South Euclid/Lyndhurst County Library
1876 South Green Road, South Euclid