The Black Diamonds conference is a two-day event for women of all ages. There will be workshop sessions, a resource fair and more. Linda Lanier from Tri-C was on the show with more.
The questions Leon & Tiffany asked are below:
- How will this event help attendees receive access to information related to educational success, emotional and physical wellness, and financial stability?
2. This event is Supported and hosted by Cuyahoga Community College. How many workshop sessions will there be?
3. Tell us about the resource fair and opportunities to connect with community agencies.
4. Saturday will provide opportunities for women to net-work with professional colleagues.
5. Who is presenting the conference?
6. It is a two-day conference – can you only attend on one day?
9. Who are some of speakers? 10. How can people volunteer?
Visit our social media, ‘We The People’ and let us know if you will attend the Black Diamonds Women's Conference.
Black Diamonds Women's Conference
Friday October 18, 2019 | 8:00 AM
Saturday October 19, 2019 | 4:00 PM
Tri-C's Metropolitan Campus
2900 Community College Avenue, Cleveland
Cost: $50 | Register: Eventbrite.com