CLEVELAND — To celebrate Fashion Friday on 'What's New' this week, we took a look at some of the hottest summer shoe trends for both men and women.
According to 'The Wardrobe Consultant,' Hallie Abrams, what's old is new again!
Shoe number 1: Birkenstocks (men and women)
- The shoes made their way to the U.S. in the mid-1960s.
- The newest version is a full rubber Birkenstock. Abrams says they cost about $40. She also found a knock off pair for about $12. She says you can wear with shorts, jeans and dresses.
Shoe number 2: Retro sneaker (men & women)
- Nike Air Force 1, Converse All-Star, and retro-looking New Balance shoes.
- Those come in a variety of price ranges.
Shoes number 3: Block heel (women)
- Goes with everything. They cost about $40. Hallie recommends starting with a nude color so it goes with everything
Shoe number 4: boat shoe (men)
- She recommends wearing them with shorts and socks, khakis or jeans.
For more advice from 'The Wardrobe Consultant' about summer shoe trends, click here.