CLEVELAND — Happy Birthday, Cleveland! Did you know our fair city was founded 225 years ago today?
Ask any Clevelander, and they'll agree - there's so much that Cleveland has to offer, but not many of us commemorate July 22, the day that Moses Cleaveland himself arrived on our shores.
Well, our Mike Polk Jr. wants to change that. So we decided to have Mike tell us why we should all celebrate Cleveland, with a history lesson on Mr. Cleaveland himself.
But that's not all - Mike himself even helped arrange an exclusive "What's New" interview with the one and only Mr. Cleaveland - as he traversed the Cuyahoga River on the one and only Tiki Barge for a very special proclamation at Shooters on the Water.
Check out the video in the player above for all of the Cleveland day love.
More from Mike Polk Jr.
- Mike Polk Jr. talks Cleveland rock history with Sweet Apple's John Petkovic
- Mike Polk Jr. on why you shouldn't stress about Cleveland being named 'most stressed city in America'
- Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin talks with Mike Polk Jr. about WWE SmackDown coming to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse and more
- New York City's Twitter account takes cheap shot at Cleveland; social media strikes back
- Mike Polk Jr. on how to behave in restaurants and bars: a reminder in dining out etiquette
- Mike Polk Jr. on Cleveland's new Funny Bus comedy tour