PARMA, Ohio — Imagine being married for 65 years!
Jim Centorbi, the first cousin of the mother of our own Jay Crawford, has been married to his lovely bride now for 65 years as of Thursday.
They purchased their home in Parma way back in 1958, and still live in that same home today.
Jay says that Jim is a huge sports fan. He played semi-pro baseball as a young man and part of his life's work has included coaching countless youth football teams and girls softball teams to many championship seasons.
Parma Mayor Tim DeGeeter stopped by to see Jim and Lucy on Thursday and presented them with a proclamation.
Congratulations Jim and Lucy on 65 wonderful years!
More from Jay Crawford
- Finding the best plants for shaded areas
- The Dads of 3News reflect on fatherhood during changing times
- Dedicated local dads forge deep bonds on COVID-19 frontlines
- Dads making a difference: Cleveland man uses love of fatherhood to mentor at-risk children
- Watch: Jay Crawford and Ben Axelrod discuss the fate of the 2020 MLB season