CLEVELAND — In the spring of 2020, the coronavirus pandemic swept across the world, changing how we gather with loved ones.
For so many of us, life stood still. Holidays were spent on Zoom and friends played by waving across the street.
And, while millions in the U.S. have been vaccinated and since reunited with family members they had been separated from, some have not.
Are you getting together with a special person this holiday season, for the first time since the pandemic started? If so, we want to share your story!
If interested, please email 3News' Lindsay Buckingham at email@example.com. Please include your name, number, email address. Your story could be featured on one of WKYC's broadcasts, as well as our website, WKYC.com, and YouTube page.
We can't wait to hear from you!
More life stories from WKYC:
- A CMSD student's good deed, an Ohio boy's big birthday party, and a long lost wedding ring: It's All Good News
- Look: 3News viewers share their fall fun photos from this weekend
- Cleveland landmarks light up for Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day
- Developers planning 300-unit apartment complex at Scranton Peninsula on Cleveland's West Bank of Flats
- Emily Explores the Land: Checking out Little Italy
- Mom Squad: Helping teens dress appropriately
- Show us something good: Parma police detective takes his dogs out on jet ski
- Tire removed from elk's neck after more than 2 years
- Show us your fall fun/pumpkin patch pictures from the weekend!
- Salvation Army kicks off giving season with 75 days until Christmas: How you can help make a difference
- Columbus Day: What's closed / open in Northeast Ohio
- Cleveland community activist, vintner Mansfield Frazier dies at 78
- Photographer helps Massillon teen capture legacy and love in senior pictures
- 'Opt-in' to city of Cleveland's new recycling program or lose your blue bin, city officials say