CLEVELAND — Ever dream of becoming a detective? This is the chance to prove your sleuth skills in a real-life interactive mystery that’s taking over Cleveland.
“The Cleveland version of the game is called ‘Sneaky Finders’ and is set in the fictitious town of Millingham,” organizers say. “Your team of detectives will be tasked with cracking the case as you stalk the streets, tracking down virtual witnesses and eliminating suspects.”
Known as “CluedUpp,” the event is described as a “giant, outdoor version of the board game Clue.”
Think you have what it takes to catch the killer?
Tickets are $46 per team, which can include up to six adults for that one price. NOTE: The game is not designed for children to play the game without adults.
The event takes place Saturday, May 25 from 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets.
To play, you'll need:
- A team of detectives (at least two but up to six players per team)
- Access to a smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Awesome Sneaky Finders / 1920’s inspired fancy dress (dressing up is optional but good fun!)
Organizers say it takes the average team a bit more than two hours to solve the crime.
Prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (Sneaky Finders / 1920’s inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)