CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, related story.
In February, we brought you the emotional series, "Reconnecting." We followed the journey of Kim Miller, of Norton, who was searching for her biological family. With the help of dedicated search angels, Janet Rinardo Travis and Lynette Caton Bryan, Kim was reconnected with her half-sister, Debi, in an emotional reunion.
We did it again in May, when Rene' Scarpo, of Solon, set out to find the half-sisters she last saw more than a half-century ago after their father's tragic death. After 55 years, we reunited them over Zoom.
But, even after those amazing reunions, we feel our work isn't finished.
Is someone missing from your life? Are you looking for your birth family? A long-lost family member or friend? We want to help reconnect you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story. Please include your name an number, and tell us who you want to reconnect with and why. If you have already taken a DNA test, please indicate that in your email.
Please note, by submitting your email, your journey could be documented by 3News.
MORE RECONNECTING STORIES:
- RELATED: Reconnecting: Siblings desperate to find long-lost brother
- RELATED: Reconnecting: Solon woman reunited via Zoom call with half-sisters she hadn't seen in 55 years
- RELATED: Reconnecting: Solon woman searches for sisters she was separated from 55 years ago
- RELATED: Reconnecting 2: Are you searching for your biological family? We want to help ... again!
- RELATED: Reconnecting: Northeast Ohio women learn they are sisters over emotional Zoom call