CLEVELAND — Calling all Walking Dead fans.
For the first time ever, the popular “Walker Stalker” convention is coming to Northeast Ohio in celebration of all things Walking Dead.
If you’re not familiar, “Walker Stalker” gives Walking Dead fans the opportunity to meet the stars of AMC’s zombie series while mingling with others who love the show.
The undead event takes place Aug. 3-4 at the Huntington Convention Center in downtown Cleveland.
Here are the celebrities currently scheduled to attend:
- Ryan Hurst (Beta)
- Chandler Riggs (Carl)
- Michael Cudlitz (Abraham)
- Christian Serratos (Rosita)
- Seth Gilliam (Gabriel)
- Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori)
- Nadia Hilker (Magna)
- Callan McAuliffe (Alden)
- Cassady McClincy (Lydia)
- Katelyn Nacon (Enid)
- Irone Singleton (T-Dog)
- Austin Amelio (Dwight)
- Addy Miller (Teddy bear girl walker)
- Matt Lintz (Henry)
- Mo Collins (Sarah / Fear the Walking Dead)
- Alexa Nisenson (Charlie / Fear the Walking Dead)
- Melissa Hutchison (Clementine voice Walking Dead video games)
Ticket prices are:
- Two-day weekend admission: $50
- Saturday admission: $35
- Sunday admission: $25
- Children ages 10 and under are free
- Members of the military, veterans, police officials and first responders are also free with a valid ID.
The most expensive ticket is the Platinum VIP option for $800, which includes lunch, exclusive photo ops, a convention T-shirt and reserved seating for all panels, among other things.
See the convention's event schedule HERE.