CLEVELAND — EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on July 22, 2022.
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo has announced the birth of a François' langur baby monkey.
According to a Facebook post from the zoo, the birth of the François' langur baby took place on July 16.
The baby is a second child from mom, Glora, and dad, Vinh.
Anyone who wants to see the new baby can visit the second floor of The RainForest during the zoo's regular hours of operation.
"Francois langur babies are born an orange color and will start to darken to the adults black haircoats within a few months," zoo officials said in their Facebook post.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo announces birth of baby rhino: Here's how you can help name her
- 5 end-of-summer adventures in Northeast Ohio
- Mississippi man says pet cat prevented a robbery at his home
- Classic Cleveland Summer: 3News' Danielle Wiggins introduces her kids to Fun 'n' Stuff go-kart racing
- Clear The Shelters: Mike Polk Jr. wants you to 'meet those kitties' and adopt from Friendship APL
- As need rises, Ohio Paws With Purpose is there to help struggling pet owners