CLEVELAND — It’s almost time!
The 2022 Cleveland Auto Show is rolling back into the I-X Center next month – and officials have confirmed the return of multiple popular attractions.
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s event:
RIDE N’ DRIVES
- Indoor: Ride attractions include the new “Bronco Built Wild” from Ford along with the return of Camp Jeep and RAM Territory Track.
- Outdoor: Test drive a variety of vehicles, which includes Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram, Subaru and Toyota.
“You’ll get the chance to see vehicles from highline brands such as Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls-Royce,” organizers said in a press release. “The show’s luxury display is expanded by vehicles from Recharge Rally, boasting Lamborghinis, McLarens and more.”
CLASSIC CAR SHOW
This feature will move onto the main floor of the I-X Center as local owners show off their vehicles that are at least 25 years old.
Guests can enter to win a 36-month lease on either a 2022 Hyundai Sonata or a 2022 Honda Ridgeline Sport.
The Auto Show runs from Feb. 25 through March 6. Tickets cost $15 for adults and $12 for preteens and seniors. Children 6 and younger are free. Parking is also free of charge.
- RELATED: After controversial 'Wheel of Fortune' loss, car company saves the day
- RELATED: 'Monumental news for Ohio': Intel announces $20 billion plan to build 2 new factories with 20,000 jobs
- RELATED: General Motors announces $46 million investment in Parma stamping plant
- RELATED: NBA All-Star Game in Cleveland: Everything you need to know from special guests, moments, events and more