CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio — "Spring hasn’t been canceled. It’s been busy."
When it comes to vacation, looks like our back yard will be our new oasis. So to make the best of it, we turned to the experts at Breezewood Gardens & Gifts for help.
Owner David Kay says it won’t cost you that much to make a visible difference on your property.
"People want to see new things like vegetables and colorful plants."
After you add your colorful plants, you’ll need three new things to spruce up you new look: Maybe a fairy garden, a new Bench or bird feeders. Once you're finished, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your new view!
"We have everything you need here."
- RELATED: DIY landscaping: How to avoid the biggest lawn mistakes that Northeast Ohioans frequently make
- RELATED: Is it too early to start sprucing up your lawn? Here's what you need to know before planting those flowers
- RELATED: Can coronavirus spread in swimming pools? Here’s what you need to know
- RELATED: Cedar Point awarding 10 ‘everyday heroes’ with lifetime tickets: Nominate a hero
- RELATED: DIY bathroom cabinet makeover for less than $135