CLEVELAND — You shouldn't need a reason to explore Cleveland's cultural flavors, but here's one anyway.
Latino Restaurant Week returns to the 216 for the second year to highlight eateries serving up Latin flavors in Cleveland. Five local Latino-owned restaurants will feature specially curated Restaurant Week menus from
Oct. 13-19. Just ask to see the special menu when you visit.
"This is a great opportunity for Northeast Ohio to experience some of the best Latino dishes in the area, while at the same time, we are supporting our restaurateurs,” said Jenice Contreras, Executive Director of the Northeast Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, in a news release issued Friday.
Check out the list of participating restaurants:
- Blue Habanero (6416 Detroit Ave., Cleveland)
- Tres Potrillos (25765 Chagrin Blvd., Beachwood)
- Mallorca (1390 W. 9th St., Cleveland)
- El Arepazo y Pupuseria (22799 Lorain Road, Cleveland)
- Campus Grille (10 Seminary St., Berea)
Click here to learn more about Latino Restaurant Week.