CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above video aired on February 19, 2021
Cleveland Metroparks annual Fish Fry is back with curbside pick-up only at three locations each Friday through April 2.
Curbside pick-up will be available from 3 - 8 p.m. on Fridays at the following three locations:
Orders for all locations can be placed online at clevelandmetroparks.com/fishfry. Phone orders are also accepted by calling (440) 331-1070.
Here's what you will find on this year's menu:
- Hush Puppies - served with honey butter $7.00
- Side Salad – Romaine side salad, with shredded carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, shredded cheddar, and croutons. Served with your choice of ranch or Italian dressing. $6.00
- New England Clam Chowder – served with oyster crackers $5.00
- Potato and Cheese Pierogies – six potato and cheese filled pierogies topped with caramelized onions and a side of sour cream. $8.00
- Fish Dinner - Two pieces of cod, fried or baked, served with choice of potato, coleslaw, and rye bread $15.00. Additional piece of fish: $4.00
- ½ Pound Fried Shrimp Dinner – ½ pound of fried shrimp, served with your choice of potato, coleslaw, and rye bread $15.00
- Fish Sandwich - One piece of fried cod topped with tartar sauce, lettuce, and tomato served with coleslaw, and fresh cut French fries $10.00
Click here for more information.
Hungry? Check out our Fish Fry Guide HERE
More Fish Fry information:
Editor's Note: The below story aired on February 19, 2021