CLEVELAND — Editor's note: Video at the top of this story was originally published on Feb. 26, 2021.
Sure, there’s always Taco Tuesday – but why limit your love of tacos to just one day? Cleveland Taco Week is making a return May 17-23 with multiple restaurants offering specialty $2 tacos.
Here are some of the restaurants participating in Cleveland Taco Week:
- Academy Tavern
- Balance Pan-Asian Grille
- Blue Habanero
- Bomba Taco + Bar
- The Foundry Concert Club
- Twisted Taino Frappe Bar & Grill
More restaurants will be added to the list soon. Keep checking the list for updates HERE.
“Cleveland Taco Week passports will once again help guide taco lovers to participating restaurants — passports will be stamped by the restaurant for each order of tacos ordered,” organizers explain. “Enjoy a Suavecito cocktail or a Modelo and receive an extra stamp (must be 21+).”
Passports will be available at participating locations staring May 17, or can be downloaded on the event’s site HERE.
“Earn a stamp from 5 or more participating locations on your passport, and be entered to win the grand prize of $250 in gift cards.”
- RELATED: Here are 10 of the best pizza places in Northeast Ohio from Salted Dough to Chatty's: 'Save Our Sauce'
- RELATED: Chatty's Pizzeria finds success in Bay Village as longtime chef for Michael Symon opens restaurant during the COVID pandemic
- RELATED: From homeless to business owner: Man’s climb to success in Cleveland
- RELATED: Watch 'Save Our Sauce' documentary: Donate here to help restaurant workers in Northeast Ohio