In honor of National Avocado Day - July 31 - we present what we hope will become your go-to guacamole recipe!
- 4 soft avocados, halved
- 3 limes
- 1 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 head of garlic, finely diced
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and diced
- Salt to taste
Combine avocados, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic and salt in a bowl and roughly mix together. Fold in the tomatoes and cilantro.
MORE FROM THE KIN COMMUNITY:
- Recipe for a tasty summer chicken salad
- Baby back ribs: a mouth-watering recipe
- Recipe for a July 4 red, white and blue sundae
- How to make a lime sorbet margarita
- Creamy cucumber salad
- A strawberry shortcake recipe for a great summer dessert
- Crispy pork chops with roasted cabbage
- Beer brats: A recipe for your summer cookout!
- Beef Bourguignon recipe