PARMA, Ohio — Are you looking to sink your teeth into some good eats on this National Pierogi Day?
You’re in luck!
Rudy’s Strudel and Bakery is hosting a Pierogi Day party in their parking lot from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. There will be more than 10 kinds of pierogis, polka and live DJs throughout the event.
“Get your appetites ready and your polka shoes on,” Rudy’s Bakery posted on Facebook.
The parking lot party will also celebrate the opening of Rudy's new neighbors -- The Current Year Vintage Records store.
Prama Artspace, Parma's first and only art gallery, is also offering a 10 percent discount on Thursday to those with Rudy's receipts from Pierogi Day.
- RELATED: LeBron James & Akron's I PROMISE students to be featured on Wheaties box
- RELATED: Kraft launches hilarious and somewhat-confusing "Send Noods" campaign
- RELATED: Chick-fil-A has the slowest but most popular drive-thru service during pandemic, study reveals
- RELATED: McDonald's releasing new breakfast items in October
- RELATED: Irish court rules Subway sandwiches too sugary to legally be called bread